About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Posts About My Life And My Family

Still making room on this blog for more stories.
******
 Life Stories - Worth School Activities
This is, 
Hoping Not To Lose Readers Of My Story
As This Blog Gets A Facelift
Jim Hauenstein
 
And,

 

“If you want to change your story, you have to go back to the beginning and change the script”
- Kimmy Seltzer -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
I would love to hear from you

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment