About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I Know - A Love Poem

"I Know"
 is actually a song I wrote during the
Nineteen-Eighties
with the rock band
TwoBuckHowie With The Exact Change.

I wrote songs as
Poetry
first,
then I added the
Music.

When I sit and listen
to what you speak
I know we'll share those moments
that we both seek

Cause your my girl
I love our world
Your my girl
You love our world

When I sit and watch you move
I begin to smile
Girl you really know
that I love your style

Cause you make me smile
With your natural style
Your my girl
You make my world

But then I begin to make a fuss
about the little things you do
I know its only foolish me
I didn't mean to hurt you
But when my anger slows down
I realize I was wrong
You never never do me wrong

When I sit and feel
your caring kiss
I sense the joy in your
tenderness

Cause your my girl
I love our world
Your my girl
You make my world

When I sit and think about
our relationship
I wonder if tomorrow
brings happiness

For my girl
In her tender world
For my girl
In her future world

But then I begin to think about
the dream that I must follow
Girl you're welcome to come along
with this young fellow
But I know your dreams are not the same as mine
I know
I love you
I know
Don't say you love me to please me
I know
I know
I know

This is,
Saying That The Song
"I Know"
Will Be My Next Music Video Coming Out Soon,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“The only truth is music.”
- Jack Kerouac -


 That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment