About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

This Curse

I know it has been awhile,
for writing onto this
Blog,
for staying true to my diet,
and on releasing another video from that great 1980's
Rock Group,
But here is the ninth video release,
and classic song,
from that band called;
It's a nice little video that my eldest daughter cooked up.
The intent,
unlike most videos of today,
is to let the
Music
and
Lyrics
speak for themselves.
Like in the day.
Falling in love with the
Song,
not the
Video.

This is,
 The Lyrics Have Been Under The Heading
For A Long Time.
Since It Was A Poem First,
Written By My Brother,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Music sounds different to the one who plays it. It is the musician's curse.”
- Patrick Rothfuss -

That is my story and I am sticking to it! 

Like what you reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
below this story you will see a
Link
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.

Thanks again.
See the source image

No comments:

Post a Comment