About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Pop Day Dad

Happy Father's Day Dad.
I had to say it the proper way because this is my Dad's sixty-first Father's Day.
And I'm not even 60 years old yet!
I guess I have to count my older brother Al in the equation.
Then that would explain why it's his sixty-first.
My older brother,
I consider him the lucky one in the family.
While I inherited all the good looks from both my Mom & Dad,
Al got all the good qualities from my Parents.
Like common sense,
intelligence,
good reading habits,
and all around a great guy to be around.
Someone a girl would love to take home to her Mother.
He was the cutest little baby boy too!
But unfortunately,
he inherited my Dad's German Schnoz!
Here,
let me show you his 1954 baby picture when he was just one year old.
 Image result for giraffes
Wasn't he adorable?
I also have a picture of him with his two oldest children.
Image result for giraffes
It's a lousy picture of Al,
because he bent down for the picture,
showing us his good side.
I guess he inherited being stubborn too!
I want to say Happy Father's Day to my brother Al also,
Happy Papa's Day Al.

This is Jim Hauenstein,
And,

Don't you think, Jerry, Mary Ellen, Bob, and Beverly, that you are immune to my lively fun banter here on my Blog.
I have plenty of stories about you four coming in future episodes!
Sheila is a Saint, so don't expect any ridicule here!

That's my story on this wonderful Father's day, and I'm sticking to it!

Like what you read, or don't like what you see,
sign up as a Follower, leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you on a Post.
Thanks for reading. 

2 comments:

  1. Jim not only got the good looks in the family, he got a great literary sense of humor to go with it.

    Unfortunately, I think he got my one year pictures mixed up with our sister's one year pictures.

    Happy Father's Day JIm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey, hey. Amazing family dynamics. Brother Jim teases big brother and he in return compliments Jim and turns the banter onto me, little darling sister. Not unusual. Just wait gentlemen. I must be nice to you on this Father's Day. To be continued.

    ReplyDelete