About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Letters K & L In The Title

This post is pretty empty.
It has inspired me to write more stories beginning with the letters
K & L
in their title.
But first I have to finish the renovation,
or look of this blog
and the Novella,
Twin Eidolons.
Meet The Jean Twins: Amplifying the Haitian Identity through Lifestyle  Vlogging – #IAMENOUGH
A ghost story.
*****
 
This is,
I Have Three Fiction Stories Already In My Head Trying To Get Out
So I Better Hurry Up
And Finish What I Set Out To Do First
Jim Hauenstein

And,

“Every time you post something online, you have a choice. You can either make it something that adds to the happiness levels in the world, or you can make it something that takes away. So, next time you go to post a comment or an update or share a link, ask yourself: is this going to add to the happiness in the world?”
- Zoe Sugg -
 
That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment