About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Teenage Rebellion

After watching a college basketball game,
I started thinking about my youth.
My junior year of high school to be exact.
Where the living was simple,
if you can get by the teenage angst everyone goes through.
I had my moments,
but nothing as severe as kids go through today.
Here is my depiction of life as a junior in high school back in

Long hair,
muddy boots.
Tied dyed shirt,
getting dirty looks.

No job,
but still in school.
No car,
walking is cool.

Use the fingers,
free cigarettes.
Five finger discount,
You can't have any regrets.

Please sir,
buy me some beer.
No Officer,
I'm not lingering here.

Raid gardens at night,
when I'm really hungry.
After toking a pipe,
and I have no money.

Teenage living,
in hell or high water.
Ring the bell,
hi,
I'm here for your daughter.


This is,
See,
Life Is Always As Fun
Or As Difficult
As You Like To Make It.
Jim Hauenstein,

“Being classy is my teenage rebellion.”
- Rebecca McKinsey -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Dan looked so much like you. That picture is like seeing Danny! You are so handsome!! Murry Alan

    ReplyDelete