About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Professor U.R.N. Stoop

The space,
in between your ears,
is the final frontier.
These are the stories of the
Men & Women
who have fought to keep that space in between your ears alive
and well,
without stupidity.
While you go along in life,
not doing anything,
but stumbling,
bumbling,
crumbling,
grumbling,
and fumbling,
a lot of your knowledge falls out,
directly from your ears
and that attracts the dreaded
Earwig.
These people fight to keep the deadly mind eating
Earwig
bug from going up your ear canal.
Because,
for to,
too many humans,
the uneducated rays of the
Sun
looks bright to them.
As long as they don't take off those blindfolded
UV Sunglasses.
Until then,
they can pretend they see which way the wind blows
and quietly smell them plastic roses.
But with a huff
and a puff,
all the
Tom Foolery
the
Politicians
play,
all the scheming
and weaning the
Rich Folk
tell you is
OK,
and the
Majority Reading Minority
remind you to say,
"What the hey, anyways,"
you realize,
as it becomes clear to you as night
and day,
that your brightly lit
Sun
goes down each night,
quietly away.
By then it is too late to say,
or complain about
Anything.
So as you wallow in self pity
and misery,
always remember those famous last words from
Professor U.R.N. Stoop.
"You'll gladly pay the Piper next Tuesday for that hamburger you can't afford today!"
A reminder from the people who are
Selling Your Future Short
and
The Ad Councilor.

This is,
Telling You To Take A Hold Of Your Future
And Do Something Positive With It,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“In politics, stupidity is not a handicap."
That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what are you reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser, 
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment