About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

No One Has Commented As Yet

Today is Sunday.
Traditionally,
the day which my Blog is viewed the least amount of times.
(Not Actually My Numbers.)
I don't mind.
Over the last couple of years,
Sunday
has been pretty consistent on having the least amount of viewership.
This means,
it is not because that the
is upon us.
It means that people are actually spending time with
Family & Friends.
Doing stuff around their houses.
Or going to a movie.
Things,
that if you have a job
or go to school during the week,
most often,
you don't have the time to do them.
Keep It Up.
Spending time with loved ones
and spending time doing the things you love,
are what the
Weekends
are made for.

I would also like to say,
I got back out there today.
Hiking
one of the many
with one of my daughters
and my grandson.
 
Yes,
it does mean I'm
Up & Running
again in good health.
If you have read some of my Posts,
when I first came back from being ill,
you might have seen in my words
A Bitterness & A Grouchiness.
Sorry about that.
I guess not breathing can put some people in a bad mood.
It does to me!
I'll try not to let it come out in my writing again.

This is,
Wondering What You Thought Of My Last Two Flash Fiction Stories Because No One Has Commented As Of Yet,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“In a world that is becoming increasingly virtual, the parks remain places of visceral beauty. Places where we can remember that we are but a small part of the life on this planet, and that it is a truly wonderful planet and the only one we've got.”
- Nevada Barr -
 
That is my story and I am sticking to it!
 
Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.
 
Thanks for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment