About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

If I Ever Get The Chance!

If I ever get the chance,
in this lifetime,
to be able to actually publish a book,
besides self publishing,
I hope it will sell well.
I am not looking to make a lot of money,
of course it is always nice to do so,
but I want to write stories that are uplifting.
Where there is hope for our future.
And maybe help a reader
or two learn something about themselves
and the world around us.
Do I sound a little pretentious?
I am sorry if I do.
It's because I am so tired of
Japanese Anime Doomsday Scenarios,
Science Fiction's Bleakness Of Our Future,
Movies Using Alien Invasion To Say Mankind Is Finished,
and
Television Shows Telling Us It Is The End Of The World Because Of All The Natural Disasters Happening Today.
Gene Roddenberry
where are you now when we need the optimistic outlook of life from your
Star Trek TV Shows.

J.J. Abrams has made the
Franchise
darker ever since he took control over it.
I am going to say a little prayer right now
and every night until
Optimism
takes over the world instead of
Pessimism.
Yes,
I believe in the power of prayer.
Now comes my plug.
If you could please buy my
eBook,
"No Return Address"
for only 99 cents,
I would be eternally grateful.
 No Return Address ebook by James Hauenstein
Just click on the name of the book above
and a hyperlink will take you to that special place to buy it.
I screwed up the chapter headings when I formatted the book,
but all the chapters themselves are perfectly readable.
All proceeds will go into a fund to publish a paperback copy of my next book.
Plus it's only 99 cents!
It was the second story I ever wrote so it doesn't have the optimism that I'm talking about now.
But if my numbers improve,
Publishers
will take a closer look of what I am writing today.
If you don't like the book I guarantee your money back.
Just email me at
2buckhowie@gmail.com
that you want your money back
and I will send you a penny a year for 99 years!
Until you are fully compensated back.
Thank you.

This is,
I Am Optimistic I Will Publish A Book Someday,
Jim Hauenstein,
And,

“Write from the heart. A book without a pulse is like a person without a spirit."
- Linda F. Radke -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
you will see a
Link
on the bottom of the page,
where it says;
View Web Version.
Click on that to truly get the full benefit of my
Blog.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it on a cellphone.


Thanks again.


No comments:

Post a Comment