About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, November 30, 2015

My Christmas Wish List

OK boys
and girls.
I know you've been asking me to do this for such a long time, 
so I'm finally going to give it to you. 
My Five Favorite Tech Toys 
you can buy me,
either for 
Christmas 
or my 
Birthday!
Which is four days after Christmas.
Number One is because I'm still a kid at heart and my favorite Sport is Formula 1 Racing. Thanks to the wonderful people at Razor, you know them as the group who brought back Scooters to our kids, they have made the Razor Crazy Cart XL. "The Ultimate Drifting Machine just grew up! In response to the overwhelming demand for an adult-sized version of our award-winning Crazy Cart, Razor presents the Crazy Cart XL: a full-size, high-powered drift cart for the kid in all of us!" ($700)
Number Two should be on Everyone's list for Christmas, or should I say, Anyone who loves to sit through a marathon of their favorite Movies, TV Shows, Saturday or Sunday Football Games. It's the Octane Mega Sofa! By the people who do this kind of stuff all the time, with more than one Sofa, Octane Theater Seating. "Under the leather upholstery are two motorized power recliners, plus adjustable headrests, USB ports, power outlets, and reading lights atop that pull-out center console. In case you were wondering: Yes, the cup holders are illuminated with sunken LEDs!" ($1,800)
Number Three favorite Tech Toy that I must have, just because other people have them and I don't, is the DJI Inspire 1 Drone. By who else, DJI. This baby "features some serious technology, including GPS positioning, full 360-degree camera rotation, autopilot options, and even a built-in flight simulator. That last bit is for, you know, practicing — before you put your pricey quad-copter up 20 stories in the air." ($4,500)
Number Four is an Item I have talked about before in my Post, Here Pepper, Here Girl! Mommy please, can I have my very own Aldebaran Pepper Robot! "Engaging and friendly, Pepper is much more than a robot, he’s a companion able to communicate with you through the most intuitive interface we know: voice, touch and emotions." See, it has emotions, where we can become friends, hang out together, and I'll never have to socially interact with people ever again. Please? ($1,700.00 not including Tariffs, Taxes, Shipping and Handling!)
Number Five is such a sign of success for anyone to own, that I know you will all want one too! Don't we all dream about having our very own Workstation, in our home? Well now you can, with a little help from our good friends up in Canada, heh. MWE Labs has built The Emperor Line Of Workstations that, as a writer, I just can't live without! So, please, help me out this Christmas, or on my Birthday, and I'll Post a photo of me working hard at my Workstation! Now won't that be worth spending all that money on me? ($21,500)

This is,
Working, Working For My Workstation,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” - Mark Twain -

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Like what you are reading or don't like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment