About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

For Every Hater We Have A Saint

Remember my Post,
In that Post I said,
"I believe, for every doggone hater there is in this World, we have one person equally as good in quality as a human being."

The person who is suspected of being the ringleader of the Paris attacks on Friday the 13th is Abdelhamid Abaaoud. Story by Paul Cruickshank for CNN.
The person I feel who offsets this degenerate is
A man who went to
West Africa
to help the people there fight against a possible epidemic with the
Ebola Virus
He actually caught the virus,
but has been cured.
The interview was broadcast live with
Matt Lauer
on NBC's
If you missed it you can read his story on
 website.
An outstanding human being,
to risk his life to save others!
Abdelhamid
on the other hand is a coward who sent
Suicide Bombers with Guns
to kill unarmed
Civilians!
When the
Coalition Forces
attack
ISIS
strongholds,
they concentrate on their
Command Centers,
Training Centers,
Oil Producing Facilities,
and any
Equipment
that
ISIS
could use to wage war.
All the time avoiding,
if possible,
Civilian Causalities!
ISIS targets Civilians and beheads Women & Children!
Vive La France!

This is me saying,
“as-Salamu `alaykum”– “peace be upon you.”
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“I will follow anyone... And tell everyone... How grateful I am... To the Western nations... And remind everyone... Of enslaved Yazidi women... Raped... And forced... To donate blood to ISIS men...”
- Widad Akrawi -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

 Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
you will see a
Link
on the bottom of the page,
after all the headlines of stories
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.


Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment