About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Prejudice

"Donald Trump Draws Fire for Comments on Muslim Database" by Rebecca Ballhaus for The Wall Street Journal - In an article published by Yahoo Politics Thursday, Mr. Trump was asked whether he would consider increased scrutiny of Muslims, including perhaps a Muslim database or special religious identifications. According to Yahoo Politics, Mr. Trump responded: ” we’re going to have to look at a lot of things very closely. We’re going to have to look at the mosques. We’re going to have to look very, very carefully.” In response to a question from NBC News at a campaign stop later Thursday in Newton, Iowa, about whether he would create a database to track Muslims, he said, “I would certainly implement that. Absolutely.”

 

Are talking "Animal Farm" here? Where our Leaders clearly establish a hierarchy with themselves, rich Republicans, at the top? Then subjugating its citizens into classes by dividing them into populations or groups on the basis of various sets of physical characteristics, which is usually based on a genetic ancestry? This is Prejudice! This is not the United States of America! Where everyone has equal rights. I could easily compare his rhetoric to George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, but I'll do one better then that. Donald Trump is using the wave of fear and prejudice, going across this Country, the same way Adolf Hitler used fear and prejudice against the Jews. He is trying to garner your vote by fostering your fear of Terrorism, then pointing his finger at a whole race of people and declaring, they are all guilty!

 

Don't let the seeds of prejudice grow inside your mind. If this happens, then the Terrorism has worked, and we will see the end of Freedom across the World. All Terrorists want is a shift in power, because they have none. They would break down society as it stands today, believing they will be able to take control from the ashes of chaos! We are not illiterate barbarians who follow our leaders blindly, without thought, into destructive behavior which destroys society. If we did, then we too would be Terrorists (Nazis).

Terrorists (Nazis) to our own Future!

 

This is,

Believing In The Goodness Of Man,

Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“What luck for rulers that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler -

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Like what you're reading, or don't like what you see.

Set up my Blog as your Homepage,

or sign up as a Follower,

or leave a Comment,

and I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment