About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Did You Know Abraham Lincoln Was A Republican?

The other day,
my grandson came up to me
and asked if I could fix his his fake plastic Police handcuffs.
He had jammed the plastic key inside the keyhole of the cuffs
and couldn't get it out.
I tried to accommodate him but after repeated tries I told him I couldn't do it.
He said,
"Come on Papa. You can do it. Your sixty years old!"
Anthropologists have released more information about a recently discovered extinct human species.
We're finding out that early man wasn't very intelligent.
They say the species lived in trees,
had brains the size of an orange,
and plans to vote for Donald Trump for president!
And I'll tell you something.
When Donald Trump makes a vow,
he keeps it.
Ask any of his four wives,
they will tell you.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker says that he thinks only 12 states will decide the presidential election in 2016.
And if Trump wins,
those 12 states will be
shock,
depression,
confusion,
outrage,
despair,
denial,
anger,
sadness,
distress,
gloominess,
bargaining
and finally
acceptance!
According to an online poll,
Donald Trump is still the front-runner in the Republican primary race.
That's very impressive because it's the only race left in the Country he hasn't offended yet!
I recently saw an add for men who wear toupees.
It read;
"Our glue will not only keep your hair on your head,
but it will make you attractive to women who have breast implants
and want to marry a Billionaire!"
 
This is,
Wishing The Republican Party Had A Man Like Abraham Lincoln Running For President Again,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“In America, anyone can become president. That's the problem.”
- George Carlin -

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Like what you're reading or don't like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment