About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, November 23, 2015

Hurry Up With The Election Already!

Once again,
I'm writing about
Donald Trump
and his erroneous statements he makes about minorities.
At a Birmingham,
Alabama rally,
he defended his hateful rhetoric,
when he claimed
United States Muslims
cheered the 9/11 attacks!
I'm sure they were over joyed by the deaths of hundreds of
Muslims
killed during the 9/11 attacks too!
What a buffoon.
During the same rally,
a black protester,
was too loud for his liking,
so he felt that
"Maybe he should have been roughed up" by the white audience members. Story by Glenn Kessler for The Washington Post and rewritten on MSN News by Jenna Johnson & Mary Jordan.
Am I the only one who sees a correlation between,
what he is doing,
and
Adolf Hitler?
George Stephanopoulos
did an interview with Trump today asking him about his statement on the U.S. Muslims,
where the authorities clearly state that no Muslims cheered during the 9/11 attacks.
But,
Donald Trump
continued his hateful rhetoric,
so he can stir the pot of prejudice,
and win the vote of the fearful bigots from the
I'm giving you the
Tea Party's
 link,
not to help them in their cause,
but to show you what a thin line it is between the
Tea Party
and the
I'm hoping the United States has grown from the days of protesting against discrimination
and realizes what made this Country great in the first place,
is that we are a melting pot for all of the different
Races of the World!

This is,
Believing The Voters Will Be Smart In 2016,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."
- Adolf Hitler -

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Like what you are reading, or don't you like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment