About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I Really Am Feeling Under

As it turns out,
the joke is on me.
If you have read my
Post
from yesterday,
I was joking around about how my
Family
checks up on me by reading my
Blog.
My
Sister
did leave a message in the
Comment Section
letting me know she was checking up on me
and my
Sister-In-Law
texted me this morning to see if I was alright.
Now the joke is on me because I left my widow open last night,
next to my bed,
and it got down to around thirty-two degrees.
Which means I woke up with a cold today!
I slept the whole day
and probably wouldn't be awake right now if I didn't have to bring my youngest
Son
to the dentist.
But everyone out there in the
Real World
knows that I am a real trooper.
So do not worry,
I'll get through the rest of today,
and I'll come back tomorrow firing on all cylinders.
But if anyone wants to bring me some
Hot Chicken Soup
and some
Hot Tea
with a shot of
Whiskey
in it,
I won't mind at all.
Because we all need to be babied when we are not feeling well.
This is,
I Really Am Feeling Under The Weather,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Be careful about reading health books. Some fine day you'll die of a misprint.”
- Markus Herz -
That is my story and I am sticking to it!
Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment