About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Going To Be Super Elated Tomorrow

Sorry for with the late start of the day writing my
Blog.
But,
with the house cleaning
and with washing the clothes,
the day got away from me.
I actually wanted to work on a new music video for today,
so since I am mentioning it now,
I'll have to follow through on it,
during the coming week.
You will have to forgive me tomorrow if I do not write before late in the evening tomorrow.
In
North America
we are in the midst of the
and I predicted on
September 1st,
that the
Green Bay Packers
were going to the
Superbowl!
You can read that story on my Post;
So I will be hard pressed to be away from my Television for any length of time,
though I will get one video done during the week,
I promise.
I have to promise too,
for the
5 or 6 Groupies
I still have out there who remember the
Rock N' Roll Bands 
I was in during the eighties.
Groups like
Politics,
The Uncalled Four,
(Not the same group from California.)
Mud Sharks,
The Boll Weevils,
and
TwoBuckHowie With The Exact Change!
Normally I like to talk about
Scientific Stories
on
Saturdays
that I have been reading,
so I will continue that trend today.
I find these next two stories very interesting.

Hubble gazes at a cosmic "Megamaser."
on Science Daily.com
"This galaxy has a far more exciting and futuristic classification than most -- it hosts a Megamaser. Megamasers are intensely bright, around 100 million times brighter than the masers found in galaxies like the Milky Way. The entire galaxy essentially acts as an astronomical laser that beams out microwave emission rather than visible light (hence the 'm' replacing the 'l'). The nuclei are very different. IRAS 16399S appears to be a starburst region, where new stars are forming at an incredible rate. IRAS 16399N, however, is something known as a LINER nucleus (Low Ionization Nuclear Emission Region), which is a region whose emission mostly stems from weakly-ionized or neutral atoms of particular gases. The northern nucleus also hosts a black hole with some 100 million times the mass of the sun!"

Scientists Predict Star Collision Visible To The Naked Eye In 2022.
by Merrit Kennedy on NPR.org
"Scientists predict that a pair of stars in the constellation Cygnus will collide in 2022, give or take a year, creating an explosion in the night sky so bright that it will be visible to the naked eye. If it happens, it would be the first time such an event was predicted by scientists. Calvin College professor Larry Molnar and his team said in a statement that two stars are orbiting each other now and share a common atmosphere, like two peanuts sharing a single shell. They predict those two stars, jointly called KIC 9832227, will eventually merge and explode ... at which time the star will increase its brightness ten thousand fold, becoming one of the brighter stars in the heavens for a time. That extra-bright star is called a red nova."

Wow,
I am going to upgrade my telescope before the year
2022
 comes around.

This is,
Either Going To Be Super Elated Tomorrow If The Packers Win,
Or Bummed Out If They Lose,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
- Marcus Aurelius, -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

As always,
and I truly mean it.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment