About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Quantum Physics: "Nothing Exists Until It Is Measured."

I wanted to tell a tale today, 
about one of my many adventures across the globe of our planet Earth.
How I sailed the  
Seven Seas 
At a time when modern
Pirates
out gun the
Maritime Sailor
How I fought off  
Pygmy Headhunters 
Found, 
a never discovered  
Fourteenth Mayan Crystal Skull, 
in the mountain hills north of the
City Of Lamboglia
Puerto Rico
Danced with  
Princess Stephanie
Countess Of Polignac
while we waited for
Y2K
to begin. 
Backed up the
Magic Man
Don Majkowski
in 1989, 
for the
Green Bay Packers
Played on the same stage 
Jimmy Hendricks & Cheap Trick 
played at in a club called 
in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I can't possibly relay what an exciting adventure I'm on today because that would ruin all future tales I've yet to write. 
But I can tell you one thing. 
Characters 
in tales do come to life, 
and are as real as your imagination lets them become. 
And as long as my daughter's  
Imaginary Friend John 
treats her well, 
I too believe that he is alive 
and kicking.
Just like she does!

This is,
John Is Really Real And I Just Beat Him At Arm Wrestling,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

"Come on, Rory! It isn't rocket science, it's just quantum physics!"
- Steven Moffat -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

 Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment