About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Are You Ready For Some Football? - I Mean American Football.

Sunday. 
A day of rest in the Western Civilization. 
In some Muslim countries 
and Israel, 
Sunday is the first day of the week, 
just like the Hebrew 
and Christian calendars have stated for thousands of years. 
Unlike, 
those traditional calendars in Western Civilization, 
Israel 
and those Muslim countries, 
Sunday represents the first day to go to work. 
Go to work? 
How the heck are they going to be able to watch football? 
I used to worry about how they could have possibly seen the 
Formula 1 Races 
on Sunday, 
but that Season is over until the end of March of 2016. 
But, 
not to be able to watch 
American Pro Football? 
This is, 
what is wrong with this World. 
More concern for working then leisure. 
Well, 
I'm starting a movement. 
Well, 
actually I'm starting a couch movement. 
I'm not moving from my couch at all, 
all day. 
In protest of everyone working today, 
be they in a Muslim country, 
Israel, 
or a service type job in the Western Civilization, 
in your Honor, 
I will sit on my couch all day 
and watch 
American Pro Football. 
Not 
Soccer, 
Football. 
Join me, 
one 
and all. 
Put down your tools of your trade today 
and sit on a couch, 
eat some junk food, 
get fat, 
and watch 
American Football!

This is,
If You Don't Feel Like Wasting Your Day Like I Do - You Can Watch Billionaire - Elon Musk - Send Another One Of His Space X Space Craft Into Outer Space Today - On His Live Stream Channel,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“... millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.” - Susan Ertz -

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Like what you are reading or don't like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post.
Thanks for reading.
Kudos to Ronaldo Natac for hoping on board as my latest Follower. 
I hope you enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment