About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

It's Christmas - Believe In The Good In Mankind

A Comment left by an unidentified Pessimist.
"It's too bad you believe everything you read, this is a bunch of Christmas crap by Reuters. You should really question everything and believe nothing from our media." 
It is true, 
that everyone should be leery of anything you read on the internet. 
You need to sift through the stories 
and pick which ones can possibly be true. 
I usually find a story on the internet, 
then follow it to its original source. 
Like everything in life, 
a story gets passed around, 
from one media outlet to another, 
with a new writer taking bits 
and pieces from the original to make it his 
or her own. 
Embellishing the story in their own way. 
But, 
I look for a few things to decide if I believe in a story. 
First, 
I find out who originally broke the story 
and go to their website to read the first draft. 
Next I look at who picked up the story, 
as in other media outlets, 
to see who puts it out there as newsworthy. 
Then I decide for myself if it is true 
or not. 
I'm not saying I can't be fooled, 
but everyone needs to believe in something, 
or you grow more bitter daily, 
in your life. 
I'm not sure if I know who wrote this Comment. 
I have several pessimists who read this Blog 
and only Comment when they get riled by my words. 
I'm happy that they Comment though. 
It means I must be do something right. 
But, 
if it is the person who I think it is, 
his Comment is self-delusional. 
This person will only watch 
which scorn anything Muslim. 
He will only read articles spewing hatred. 
And even though I have shown him where Islam is a religion and extremists only use the 
Quran 
to hide their evil intentions, 
he still hates anything Muslim. 
I guess being Catholic, 
or an offshoot thereof, 
the atrocities the Catholics have committed over the centuries are 
OK 
in the eyes of 
God. 

This is,
Hoping The Spanish Inquisition Is Not Reading My Blog,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“I network like a Spanish Inquisitor. I am very good at extracting relevant information. And if you resist, you’ll only confirm your heresy.” - Jarod Kintz -

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Like what you are reading or don't like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post. 
Thanks for reading.

Robot Reindeer 








No comments:

Post a Comment