About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, December 7, 2015

It Is A Wonderful Life!

Now, 
some of you will be asking, 
what happened to 
Two Buck Howie 
yesterday, 
and why didn't he write in his Blog?
Well, 
yesterday was a day like no other. 
Yesterday I decided to go 
and buy some new tennis shoes.
Not to play tennis, 
but for my morning walks. 
I decided to go to one of those chain stores who advertise that you pay less for their products. 
Being the sprite age of one hundred four years old, 
I drove myself to the store, 
and walked through the door. 
Yesterday, 
I didn't realize how this single event would change my life, 
for better or worse 
for at least one day. 
Let me start at the beginning. 
I woke up yesterday, 
all ready for a long day of football watching. 
Instead, 
yesterday, 
I found myself turning on the 
because one of my favorite childhood movie actors,  
was staring in one of  
Hallmark's Christmas Movies
Mister Borgnine 
was a true  
Hollywood Star, 
but he always found the time to be the 
Master of Ceremonies 
for  
He did this for many years when I was growing up 
and growing older. 
This was before I moved to California. 
He would dress up as a clown, 
and would lead the parade down its entire route. 
He was a good man. 
Well, 
yesterday, 
after going down memory lane because of  
Ernest Borgnine
I ended up watching about six 
Hallmark Christmas Movies.
Going through a box of tissues. 
Shut up! 
I'm an emotional guy! 
Well, 
yesterday, 
after all the movies 
and all the tears, 
I decided to go buy my new tennis shoes. 
That's when it happened. 
My  
Guardian Angle 
appeared in the front seat of my car! 
Yes, 
yesterday! 
Forgetting that I was the only one who could see him, 
I walked into the store talking about the good old days I had with my Angle. 
At first the employees, 
according to the Police report, 
thought I was talking on my cell phone via 
Bluetooth 
to my ear buds. 
Except, 
yesterday I wasn't wearing any ear buds. 
I was talking to my Guardian Angle! 
We were having a great conversation too! 
It all went awry for me once my cell phone started ringing. 
Then the employees new I was having a laugh 
and a conversation with myself.
The last thing my Guardian Angle said to me, 
right before the ambulance took me to the Hospital for observation, 
was, 
"Everything happens for a reason. Merry Christmas Jim!" 
And then he vanished, 
laughing!

This is,
Wondering What Was The Ordain Reason And If The Reason Was To Play A Practical Joke On Me By My Angle,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

Zuzu Baily, "Look Daddy. My Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angle gets its wings."
George Baily, "That's right. Attaboy Clarence." 
- It's A Wonderful Life -


That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Like what you are reading or don't like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
Or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment