About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, July 4, 2016

Writing Those Hard Hitting Political, Humorous, Social, Scientific, And Flash Fiction Stories When I Get Back

Doesn't this guy look like he is on vacation?
Yes,
here I am.
Living it up on the home stretch of my vacation.
I believe the hat makes me look more intelligent.
If you didn't know any better,
just looking at this picture,
do you think I might be in one of those
Banana Republics
sitting around my
Plantation,
waiting for the coffee beans to ripe?
They say a
Picture Is Worth A Thousands Words.
With the right amount of imagination,
the story behind a picture could mean a hundred different types of things.
Taking the viewer,
on whatever adventure he or she can think of.
That is one of the reasons to save all those old photos of your relatives long forgotten.
You never know.
By researching your family tree you might find out that you are related to someone who is famous
or owns a business that you would really like to get involved in.
Who wouldn't want to be associated with a brewery?

This is,
Still On Vacation For Another Week But Will Be Writing Those Hard Hitting Political,
Humorous,
Social,
Scientific,
And
Flash Fiction Stories When I Get Back,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple."

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Take a look at my Link
under the Heading
"Poetry, Short Stories, Flash Fiction, A Novelette, & A Novel You Can Buy."
Help me write a Short Story by adding your ideas to mine.
The instructions are all there once you open the Link.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment