About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

An Agitator And A New Follower

First things first.
My old
Nemesis,
Archenemy,
or just a really
Sarcastic Foe,
has come back to haunt my dreams by
Commenting
again on one of my Posts.
Yes,
The Jeff
is back!
On my Post,
The Jeff
said,
and I quote;
This story really "Hacks" me off.
The Jeff,
master of the sarcastic word,
is really a pretty funny
and well mannered guy.
Unless you get on his wrong side.
He is the
Co-Writer
and
Co-Producer
of the hit
YouTube Channel,
An
"Andy of Mayberry"
type of series,
but instead of being
Police Officers,
there are two poorly acting
Gentlemen
and one fine looking
Actress
who do the
News,
Weather,
and
Sports.
Check it out.
It's pretty funny.
They pretty much look like the folks in the above picture too!
My sources in the underworld have told me that a new episode is on its way.
Look for it this
"Fall"
for the
The one strange thing about their show is the
Sports Anchor.
He has been a life long friend of mine who I didn't recognize.
He played drums in a couple of bands I was in.
The last photo I saw of him was coming out of the water after he completed the second leg of an
He is still
fit and lean,
but now there is a lot of blubber surrounding that leanness.
He said that was the last time he was ever going to do the
Triathlon
and for the last five years he has been proving it by drinking a lot of beer.

I reached another milestone over my summer vacation.
My sister,
Mary Ellen ########,
has finally signed up as a
Follower.
The last name has been covered up to protect her innocence.
Because of her,
and her procrastination,
I have reached the
25 Followers
 mark this year!
Thanks Sis.
I am still waiting for that
Blind Date
you promised me thirty-five years ago.
You must be looking real hard for a real good woman for me,
huh?
Is that why it is taking so long?

(I have to write a disclaimer here. My wife just read my joke and she doesn't think it is very funny. Sorry Honey. It's only a joke!)

This is,
Missing My Friends And Family Already Even Though I Just Got Back From Visiting Them,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

 “A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
- Edward R. Murrow -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
below this story you will see a
Link
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it on a cellphone.

Thanks again.


Oh, by the way. Did you see today's headlines on the website;
"Trump campaign solicits illegal foreign donations despite warnings."
Great, now Trump will owe favors to foreign contributors for giving him campaign donations.
Wait? Isn't that illegal?
Yes, yes it is.

1 comment:

  1. and the Clinton foundation hasn't taken contributions from foreign nations, OK

    ReplyDelete