About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, July 1, 2016

Some Of Their Work Was Done Over 6,000 Years Ago

There have been many theories,
over the years,
on whether early
Mankind
was intelligent enough to build any of the
Seven Wonders of the World,
Stonehenge,
Pyramids,
the
Heads
on
Easter Island,
and all the other global wonders,
too numerous to mention.
If you watch the
you have at least heard about their program called
Which gives all the credit to
Beings
from other planets.
Which,
in one of their theories
Seeded Mankind
with
DNA
which would increase our intelligence as a species,
while they sit by,
somewhere in outer-space
and watch over us.
Sure,
we look back
and think early
Mankind
were a bunch of barbarians compared to us today.
But I'm not so sure.
Science has proven,
with the help of knowing how to use leverage
and a wobble type of motion,
the
Natives of Easter Island
could move those
Heads
around,
using a minimum amount of their work force.
A gentleman in
Homestead, Florida
built the
out of granite stones.
Some weighing in as much as several tons.
He said he knew the secret on how the
Pyramids
were made,
but said he would not reveal this secret unless the girl who jilted him at the alter years earlier came back to him.
She never did
and we still don't know how he did it.
Even the program
Ancient Aliens
admits that ancient
Egyptians
could have flown a type of glider,
but they believe the technology surely had to be given to them by
Aliens.
How could
Ed Leedskalnin,
the 100 pound 5 foot tall man,
who built the
Coral Castle
move rocks that weighed several tons?
He had to be given the knowledge by
Extraterrestrials.
How could he have figured it out himself?
See the source imageHe lived in the
United States
during the early 1900's so how could he have the ability to do such great feats of engineering?
Then their is the case of the
Antikythera Mechanism
which is dated from around the year 205 BC.
This was the first basic computer,
accurately telling sailors on the
Mediterranean Sea,
which day,
month,
and year it was from the
Sothic Egyptian Calendar.
Gears,
were so accurately made that this computer could also predict the upcoming
Solar
and
Lunar Eclipses
These are just a few of the wonders of
Ancient Mankind.
Now scientist believe that;
By Ryan O'Hare for MailOnline
"Stone Age Europeans may have peered at the stars through a giant stone telescopes, according to new research."
I don't believe we give early
Mankind
enough credit for what they have done
or how advanced they were.
We haven't found enough of their technology to make a clear assessment of their capabilities.
We think they couldn't have been as advanced as us,
but some of their work was done over 6,000 years ago.
Maybe we destroyed all the evidence we need by having two
World Wars
and countless small ones.

This is,
Believing Mankind Made All Our Own Strides In Technology Without The Aid From Aliens,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Why the ancient civilizations who built the place did not use the easier, nearby rocks remains a mystery. But the skills and knowledge on display at Stonehenge are not. The major phases of construction took a total of a few hundred years. Perhaps the preplanning took another hundred or so. You can build anything in half a millennium - I don't care how far you choose to drag your bricks. Furthermore, the astronomy embodied in Stonehenge is not fundamentally deeper than what can be discovered with a stick in the ground."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

 Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
you will see a
Link
on the bottom of the page,
after all the headlines of stories
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it on a cellphone.


Thanks Again.


No comments:

Post a Comment