About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, July 31, 2016

There Is Electricity In The Air From All The Anticipation

It is that time again.
Time to find out,
what were the most read,
or should I say
The 5 Best Posts Of July, 2016!
Wow,
I can feel the excitement coming right through my computer.
There is electricity in the air from all the anticipation.
I know,
I would be a
Sadist
if I kept you waiting any longer.
So,
for your reading pleasure,
here are those
The 5 Best Posts Of July, 2016.

The 5th Best Post of July is;
Basically, this Posts tells the story of how I spent the day with my second eldest daughter, buying a Flat Screen TV and a Play Station 4. Then I went on to write that, just like my Grade School Science Teacher always did in his class, I put up a video on my Post for your entertainment instead of finding something good to write about.

The 4th Best Post of July is;
The Post starts out with a picture of me, drinking a beer, relaxing while on vacation. I am wearing my new hat that my Brother-In-Law had given me, stating how I looked like I belonged on one of those Banana Republic Plantations, down in South America. I go on to say how a picture tells a thousand words, and how my imagination envision from that picture a whole hosts of ideas.

The 3rd Best Post of July is;
I said that if you, "leave a Comment, I will answer you in a Post." So the person I like to call The Jeff left a comment on a previous Post, so I had to retaliate in my own inimitable way. I also give The Jeff credit for his YouTube channel which is called; "The News As We See It." The second part of the Post tells how my Sister finally signed up to become my latest Follower.

The 2nd Best Post of July Is;
I talk about how I forgot to do "The 5 Best Posts" of May and June of this year. Then I go on and do The Best Posts of May, 2016.

The Number 1 Best Post of July, 2016 is;
This Post is about the hacker group called Yingmob. They do their hacking out of China. The story is a warning to cell phone users who think their Android or iPhone are safe from malware, or what we used to say were viruses in our computers. The malware for the Android is called Hummingbad and the one for the iPhone is called the Yispecter. I didn't give any clues on how to detect if your phone is infected by one of these malwares or how to get rid of it. Hence the name, Do The Research.

There you have it.
The most read,
or viewed,
or just
The 5 Best Posts of July, 2016.

 This is,
Wondering What Exciting Stories I Will Write Next Month,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

On any given day, if I conduct a new search, I find additional posts referencing my name.”
- Ken Poirot, -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.
  

2 comments:

  1. I shall strive for number 1 because number 2 is disgusting. I love potty humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall strive for number 1 because number 2 is disgusting. I love potty humor.

    ReplyDelete