About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Future I Believe In Is Positive

I could not leave another week go by without talking about the
Republican
and
Democratic Conventions.
If you only watched one of these assemblages of
Super Delegates
you have missed out on the opportunity to compare the
Conventions
and their
Elected Candidates.
What I saw from the
Republican Convention
was that everyone there was afraid of the future.
Their
Candidate,
who is
Donald Trump,
before he got their nomination,
looked across the land
and saw that the
White Majority of Voters
are afraid.
They are afraid that they are losing out on
Jobs Opportunities,
afraid of 
Invading Religions,
and afraid that their
Security at Home 
will be lost to all of these
Immigrants
coming to
America.
Then he chose one group to get these people rally around.
And the latest trendy minority to hate,
are the
Muslims.
It has worked for many
Centuries.
To rally a majority of people around your cause,
you must first find a minority of people that they can hate.
The last infamous leader to do so was
Adolf Hitler.
The
Democratic Convention
was a lot different in the sense that they talked about the issues
and their
Candidate,
Hillary Clinton,
said she would take these challenges head on.
She talked about how our future is bright,
not dark.
She gave her views on what she would try to accomplish if she were elected
President.
She didn't divide us with hate rhetoric like the
Republicans.
She said we are all one
Nation.
All the different
Ethnic Groups,
Religious Groups,
and
People Of Different Color,
that we are all one
Nation.
And that
Nation
is the
United States of America.
They were positive in their
Convention,
not negative.
The future I believe in is positive.


This is,
Remembering Our History Of Prejudiced When The Italians Came Here,
The Germans Came Here,
The Polish Came Here,
When any European Group Of Immigrants Came Here.
They Were Ostracized By The People Who Were Here Before Them.
Now They Call All Of Them,
White!
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian.”
- Robert Orben -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Funny you didn't mention how the moment of silence for slain police officers was booed at the DNC convention but that's the new normal I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you didn't mention how the moment of silence for slain police officers was booed at the DNC convention but that's the new normal I guess.

    ReplyDelete