About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Chester Cat For President

I know that some of you will come to my
Blog
looking for that hard hitting commentary which I like to write concerning the state of our
Political Situation
in this
Country.
I have been called a
Liberal
by a few annotators for the views I have expressed in the past.
And I am sure that
"The Jeff"
is concerned that I might be able to,
persuade a few of you,
who are on the fence as far as which candidate you are leaning towards voting for.
You might come over to my side.
He would call it,
"The dark side!" 
I might even try to convince you that the
is crying everyday now because in their party,
they don't have a viable candidate to become
President of the United States.
How the
Republicans
could not find someone who had enough charisma to beat out
Donald Trump 
at the polls.
I am not going to sit here
and tell you that the
Republicans
have their collective heads up a
Donkey's Ass.
I am not going to sit here
and tell you how the
and their
Convention
will be a lot better than the
Republican Convention.
I am going to tell you that it couldn't be any worse.
Maybe,
just maybe,
we will hear the
Democrats
talk about some of the issue facing this country
and not keep repeating,
"We will build a wall. A very tall wall."
Normally,
I might say here where the
Republicans
are in such disarray since the
Party Line
is now to stand behind
Mister Trump,
when at the beginning of the campaign trail,
the
Party Leaders
were laughing at
Trump
saying he was not even to be considered,
"In the picture of winning the nomination for the Republican Party."
Normally,
I would say that the
Democrats
just have to remember not to get overzealous,
by thinking they can steal all the thunder away from the
Republicans
because of their lackluster
Convention.
These are some of the things you might expect from me,
to talk about.
Especially after the
Democrats
opened their
Convention
yesterday.
That is what I think most people would expect from me.
But,
I have some very important
News
to tell you about.
On this date,
in 1951,
Disney's
"Alice in Wonderland"
premiered.


This is,
Not Saying Anything Political,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“We're all mad here.”  - Cheshire Cat -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
 or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I am bringing back the Bull Moose party, join me if you dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bringing back the Bull Moose party, join me if you dare.

    ReplyDelete