About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I Need To Say It

Okay,
I am going to whine a little.
I have been saying this for a long time now.
Police no longer
Protect & Serve
the
Citizens
of this
Country.
Because they are trained as a
Paramilitary Force
to control the
People
who disagree with the
Powers That Be.
They see everyday
Citizens
as the
Enemy.
I actually heard
Two Officers
talking,
when I went to court with a lawsuit I had,
and one of them said to the other,
"Don't worry about pulling people over for no reason. Everybody is guilty of something."
What happened to
Human Decency?
People should be treated with respect first,
and maybe then everyone would stop mistrusting the
Police.
This is an old story.
You might have already heard about it.
But I can't get it out of my head until I write about it.

A video of a police officer in El Paso, Texas pointing his gun at a group of children as they insult him for arresting their friend has gone viral. Garnering more than 4.3 million views on Facebook and tens of thousands of shares, the video, which was uploaded Friday evening, shows two cops roughly holding one boy to the sidewalk as a group of young children and a few women criticize their actions. At the beginning of the clip, the arresting officer removes his gun from his holster and points it at the children yelling at him. The five and a half minute video documents the officer throwing the boy to the ground before dragging him to a police car. Another boy who is filming the incident and yelling at police is targeted by the officers, and also placed in the police car. Before the officers take him away, he appears to hand his phone to a woman.
Above
Link
is also a
YouTube
video of what happened.
Pulling a gun on children?
Is that
Protecting & Serving
the
Community?
Is that good for any
Community?

This is,
Not Being Influenced By The Bull You See On Cops Shows,
On TV,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Most middle-class whites have no idea what it feels like to be subjected to police who are routinely suspicious, rude, belligerent, and brutal.”
- Benjamin Spock -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment