About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Erik Weisz And Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle

   "Arthur, my friend," said the five-foot-six-inch balding American immigrant. He was talking to his friend from England, a mustached, stout, six-foot-one-inch fellow, of immense stature.
   They had been friends for many years, but recently, the now, American citizen, who went by the name of Harry, had been grieving so dishearteningly about the death of his mother, that Arthur was looking for a way to ease the pain his friend was feeling.
   "Arthur, my friend. Do you really believe this will work?"
   "Of course, Harry," he replied. "Lady Jean is renowned for her work as a medium here, in Atlantic City."
   Arthur smiled at his friend in a consoling way, and continued. "Do you believe I would have sailed across the Atlantic Ocean with my family, if I did not believe this woman could help you?"
   Harry looked up at Arthur, forced a smile, and said, "Okay, I will be there tonight."
   It was just before midnight when the two friends were ushered in to see Lady Jean. The men were told to sit in a semicircle with her, at a round table.
   The electric lights were turned off and candles were lit to set the mood.
   Lady Jean, in the middle of the two men, grabs hold of one hand from each man. Then, soon after bending her head down, starts chanting incomprehensible sounds, as if she is being channeled by a spirit from the beyond.
   Popping her head up and rolling her eyes to the back of her head, Lady Jean begins to speak.
   "Harry? Harry, is that you?" she says in a gravelly, elderly way. "Can I talk to my boy Harry? Are you there Harry? Please talk to me."
   But Harry is angered by the woman's obvious attempt to swindle him while he is in such a state of vulnerability. He feels that this woman in this seance is endeavoring to exploit his grief and loss of his Mother, for her own gains.
   He stands up and yells, "You are a charlatan, woman, and I will expose you to the world." Lifting his right hand up and pointing his index finger into the air.
   Harry then pounds his way out of the room, with Arthur in quick pursuit.
   "Harry, what is wrong?" his friend asks.
   "Arthur," he says in a calmer mood, when the two reach the out-of-doors, "My Mother, Cecelia, never once called me Harry. My real name is Ehrich. She always called me Ehrich. And she certainly never spoke to me in English, because she only spoke German!"
I would call this
Some of it is
Fact,
but the sequence with
Lady Jean,
Harry Houdini,
and
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
is of my imagination.
But,
Cecelia
never did call her son
Harry,
and only spoke broken
English.

This is,
Channeling Ehrich Weiss,
Pronounced Erik Weiss,
Through A Medium Of My Own Choice.
Beer!
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Life is but an empty dream”
- Ehrich Weiss -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
below this story you will see a
Link
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment