About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

What If Hooligan F1 Fans Of Kimi Raikkonen Clashed With Rival Hooligan Fans Of Valtteri Bottas?

I had a dream last night.
Or should I say,
a nightmare.
If you have been reading my
Blog
for any length of time you will know that my favorite sport in the World
is
You could say that I am passionate about the sport.
It is also a sport loved
World Wide
from fans of every nationality.
What is the most beloved sport in the
World Though?
The World's most watched event?
The World Cup.
Just imagine,
if the fervent passion that the
Country of Argentina
has for its
Soccer Teams
crossed over to
Formula 1
A little history of soccer in 
They call it
Football Hooliganism.
Gangs
that form around their favorite local teams.
And like all
Gangs
from any country in the
World,
these guys are involved in
drugs,
guns,
and the
selling of counterfeit contraband.
Source?
The first killing related to a soccer event,
around an
Argentina Team
was on November 2nd, 1924 in
Uruguay.
Between fans from both side.
One
Uruguayan Fan
was killed for siding with his team's victory.
The worst indecent was in 1964 when more than
300 Football Fans Died
and another
500 Were Injured
in
after a match between the
Country's National Teams.
What do you think would happen if we had the same situation in
Formula 1?
If
Hooligan F1 Fans
of
clashed with rival
Hooligan Fans
of
after
Raikkonen & Bottas
clashed,
say in the
Russian Grand Prix?
If
is taken out at the first turn of the
Russian Grand Prix
by 
The
Hooligans
would come out from the stands
and rush the track in the middle of the race.
Or if
takes out his only rival
The
Tirad Gang of Indonesia
might want to have a talk with
Pascal.
Thank goodness
F1 Fans
are more sophisticated,
have better manners,
and just like taking in the sights at the race track.

This is,
Waiting For The Russian Grand Prix Practice 2 To Start At 4 A.M. My Time On The West Coast,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

This quote is from my Post
about me going on vacation!

"I will alert law enforcement and homeland security of your pending arrival."

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment