About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Rosberg Wins In Bahrain

What indicators do you use to gauge a
Classic Novel,
an
Inspirational Song,
or a
Great Movie?
I would assume,
like me,
it is how that
Novel,
Song,
or
Movie
elicits an emotional response.
How,
right before the cover is opened,
the first note is played,
or the opening scene unfolds,
you feel an abundance of excitement,
of anticipation,
and a preconception of what you are about to
Read,
Hear,
or
See.
Then,
as you find the characters you love to root for
and the ones you despise,
hoping they fail in their intended task,
your emotions will flow up
and down with the fate of the players involved,
or they will ebb
and flow with the musical tune played.
Which you will never forget,
once it is heard.
That is what
is for me.
The anticipation of the start of the race.
Hearing the engines rev up as the series of red lights,
one by one light up.
The passion in the
Drivers Eyes
as they wait for those red lights to go off to indicate they can begin.
The ebb
and flow,
the ups
and downs,
the overtaking,
being overtaken,
the sound bites,
turn one at the start of every race,
pit stops,
drive thru penalties,
with the occasional crash.
They act like bumper cars,
when they hit one another.
Then comes the
Podiums
of the
3rd,
2nd,
and
1st Place Finishers.
F1 
is the pinnacle of perfection in motorsports.
The peak of the mountain.
It is the
Classic Novel,
Inspirational Song,
and
Great Movie
all rolled into one.
It has its
Heroes,
its
Stars,
and its
Role Models.
Winners.
Losers.
Teams 
that seem to be lucky,
Teams
who never give up,
and
Teams
who seem to do no wrong.
The
race had all those things
and more.
F1
is the fine wine,
the perfect meal,
أفضل جداً
(The very best.)

This is,
An Advocate Of F1,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.” 
- Mario Andretti -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!


Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

2016 - Bahrain GP - Qualifying Highlights

1 comment: