About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, April 1, 2016

No F1 Spoilers Here

Hello my fellow
Politiores Troglodytes.
Can you tell I am in a good mood this morning?
If you have never read my opening statement next to my name,
you don't know that you are a
Politiores Troglodyte.
The reason I am in such a good mood this morning is because it is the start of another
Race weekend.
Practice 2
is already underway as I write.
If you are like me,
and live in part of the World where you are just waking up,
I will not be giving any
Spoilers
here.
I haven't even watched the first
Practice
yet myself.
You can watch live timing on the
Formula 1
website during
Practice 1, 2, 3, Qualifying,
and the
Race.
I am excited the
Race Weekend
is here but I also have family obligations to fulfill today,
so adios amigos.
I will write again tomorrow!

This is,
Hoping Rosberg Can Win Another Race,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” 
- Michael Schumacher -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Please help Michael Belcher beat his cancer by giving what you can.
Thank you.

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as a Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment