About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

You do not want to mess with the Laurence.

I am going to be taking a vacation this summer,
and no,
the estate will not be unguarded.
There will be two
German Shepherds,
a
Security Guard,
and a
Japanese Sheepshead Fish
swimming around in my mote.
Laurence is one bad dude.
You do not want to mess with the Laurence.
I am going to be visiting my
Dad
who will be turning 91 years old this year.
I will also be meeting his girlfriend for the first time.
I don't know how I am going to handle that.
Don't get me wrong,
I love that he has a girlfriend now since my
Mother
passed away so many years ago.
He is happy again and he has a friend his age that he can relate to.
Well,
this is the part I am having a hard time handling.
I hear my
Dad's
girlfriend is only 72 years old!
He robbing the cradle!
Oh,
by the way.
My home town theme song is sung by these two guys.
Our song?
"Roll out the barrel."

This is,
Wondering Who Twisted Better: Elvis Or A Pretzel? #NationalPretzelDay ow.ly/4n6RWR  pic.twitter.com/3GoiqPRFdy
Jim Hauenstein,
And,

“Before Elvis there was nothing.” - John Lennon -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I will alert law enforcement and homeland security of your pending arrival

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will alert law enforcement and homeland security of your pending arrival

    ReplyDelete