About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Why Should I Die? Chapter 8



   At the hospital a Doctor informs Natalie and the Van Hause family that he was sorry. There was nothing he could have done. It was too late. Jonas was already dead upon arriving at the ER room.

   He hands an envelope to Natalie saying, “I think this was meant for you.”

   Printed on the outside of the envelope, it reads; To My Loving Natalie, Please, For Your Beautiful Eyes Only.

   Later at home, crying alone in her bedroom, she opens up the envelope.

   First, she pulls out a colored picture of, what she thinks is, Jonas's Grandfather. A person she has never met and wonders why it would be in the envelope?

   Then she pulls out the letter and reads it.

   Dear Beautiful and Wonderful Girl of Mine, Natalie,

   If you are reading this, then something has happened to me before I am able to see you give birth to our Son.

   Sorry I can't be there for you.

   Don't mourn for too long or be unhappy because of my death. I know you must grieve some, but just know that I truly do love you and I know that you'll be a fantastic Mother to our child. You must move on for the sake of our son. He will need you.

   And yes, I know in my heart it will be a boy!

   I like the name Alan.

   When he starts to grow up, steer him away from Physics. See if you can lead him in the direction of Politics. I can already see him becoming a great President someday who will change the World.

   You may think my life has been cut short, but what a wonderful life it has been.

   I had you to share it with and the thought that we are having a Son together, I couldn't have asked for more in life.

   I know he will make us both proud!

   I Love You My Dear and Please, Live Life to Its Fullest!

   Jonas

   P.S. I have one last request for you. And, without sounding too morbid, please adhere to it. It really does mean a lot to me if you would follow my last request. Don't ever live in Paris, London, Moscow, Beijing or New York. I have this feeling it will be a matter of life and death for you and my son.

   P.S.S. Sorry if this scares you, but trust me on this, OK? The picture you are looking at is me. It is me from a different time. I love you.



I Will Love You Forever Natalie! In Any Of My Lifetimes And In All Of Yours!
 


This is,
Finished With The Rewrite Of My Story
Why Should I Die?
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

Today is my birthday!
Yeah!

“Today is a special day that will go by very fast, so let’s take every second to make the most out of every moment.”
- Auliq Ice -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do nor like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment