About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a weekly basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Girl, The Gun, And The Broken Heart Tattoo

I got out of the Hospital today, so I can finally tell you the real reason I didn't write on my Blog Sunday. It all started that morning when my second oldest daughter suggested that I go along with her and my third oldest daughter to the Tattoo Parlor. The local office of Ink Masters were having their annual sale, of only $25, on a variety of Tats. I have always tried to talk my kids out of getting Tattoos, but to no avail. I don't know what was in my breakfast cereal that morning, but I told myself, "Why not?" Right away, I had the perfect Tattoo in mind. The classic Heart on my arm, with Mom inscribed in the middle of it.
So off we went, the three of us, to the Tattoo Parlor. Once we got there, I told the clerk what I wanted, and he suggested I wait about five more minutes for Valerie to come into work because she is an expert at Tatting Hearts. I didn't have to wait. At that moment, a hauntingly beautiful, pierced, tattooed, black raven haired, black lipstick lipped, black denim wearing woman walks in with the brightest green eyes you will ever see, besides in an oriental jade statue. She had the deep sultry voice, reminiscent of the Nigerian-born singer, Sade. I sat down on her workstation chair, introduced myself, she shook my hand, and said Hi. After awhile, the outline of the heart was done with the word Mom in it, and Valerie starting to color in the blue roses surrounding the Tat. That is when a gentleman walks in brandishing a gun. When he sees Valerie, he immediately goes in her direction, waving the pistol, telling everyone to get out of the place. Luckily, my two daughters and everyone else, got out of the place safely. Except me. I, my friends, was frozen in my chair. One reason, because of a crazed wielding lunatic with a gun, the second, because my Tattoo Artist had a tight grip on my arm, still working on my Tattoo! The man walks up to us, stands not even five feet in front of Valerie, and says, "If I can't have you, nobody will." Without flinching, the woman holding onto my arm, looks up and says, "Shut up Fred. You know you're going to jail for this." Then Fred, the lunatic, shakily points the pistol towards her head, and screams as if he is trying with all his might to pull the trigger, but that something is stopping him. In the meantime, Valerie lets go of my arm, stares at Fred with bored jaded eyes, as if she was boring a whole through his mind. That is when I thought I had my chance to escape. I was slowly moving off the chair, when I got my feet tangled in its legs. I tumbled forward, chair and all, into a screaming Fred. The gun goes off, I knock Fred to the floor, where Valerie gives him a quick black boot kick to the side of his head, knocking him out cold. The bullet? It grazed right across my tribute to my Mother, erasing her name, leaving a permanent scare where the word Mom used to be. The local Newspaper lauded me as a Hero, while the local Police branded me as a foolish Vigilante who could have gotten himself killed. Today, after I went back to the Parlor to see what Valerie could do to fix my Tat, she told me, that if I leave the way it was, looking like a Broken Heart ripped in two, she would never reveal my clumsy encounter with a chair, which was the cause of me falling into the gun toting Fred. My choices at that moment were; save face in front of the World and stay a Hero, or have a woman with green eyes embarrass me by telling the World the truth.

This is,
Which Choice Would You Choose?
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“If you are not the hero of your own story, then you're missing the whole point of your humanity.”
- Steve Maraboli, -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

36 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advanced laser treatments break ink into particles. laser tattoo removal austin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was well explained since the message felt realistic. I’m glad you shared this. 의정부출장마사지

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saya menikmati game yang menawarkan tantangan bertahap sehingga kemampuan dapat berkembang secara perlahan. toto macau slot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya sering melihat ulasan mengenai casino games sebelum mencoba suatu permainan. Membaca pengalaman orang lain cukup membantu memahami fitur yang tersedia. Informasi tersebut sangat bermanfaat. data macau 4d

      Delete
  5. Casino games memiliki tampilan yang semakin elegan. Warna dan animasinya dibuat sangat menarik. Pengalaman visual terasa lebih hidup. iblbet slot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saya cukup menikmati informasi tentang berbagai karakteristik casino games. Setiap permainan memiliki konsep yang berbeda dan hal tersebut membuat topiknya menjadi lebih beragam. situs togel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Menurut saya pembahasan ini cukup menarik untuk pembaca yang ingin mengenal casino games. Informasinya disampaikan secara sederhana dan tidak terasa terlalu teknis. rajabandot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saya menemukan artikel ini cukup informatif untuk dibaca. Pembahasan mengenai casino games memberikan gambaran umum yang jelas dan mudah dipahami. raja bandot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saya menemukan informasi yang cukup berguna mengenai casino games dalam artikel ini. Penyampaiannya jelas dan mudah diikuti oleh pembaca umum. link togel

    ReplyDelete
  10. sometimes skinny jeans are not comfortable to wear, i would always prefer to use loos jeans` BL555

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont leave a lot of comments on a lot of blogs each week but i felt i had to here. Do you need many drafts to make a post? raja bandot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Setiap casino games mempunyai karakteristik yang berbeda. Tema, tampilan, dan konsep dapat menjadi pembeda utama. Keragaman tersebut membuat pembahasannya tidak monoton. situs toto

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saya cukup menikmati pembahasan mengenai sejarah casino games. Perubahan teknologi memberikan pengaruh terhadap desain. Topiknya menarik untuk dipelajari. situs slot gacor

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just added your RSS Feed on my RSS reader, it is so nice to read your blog.`*”*. Vivet kai cenat

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked how this piece kept a friendly tone throughout, which kept the writing natural. It had a smooth feel while keeping things clear. https://luck8s.bet/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The calm explanation had a pleasant quality that made the article feel thoughtful and clear. It felt nicely arranged and felt comfortable. Satta king 786

    ReplyDelete
  17. Casino games memiliki banyak tema yang membuat setiap permainan berbeda. Identitas visual menjadi bagian menarik. Informasinya cukup informatif. togel online slot

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saya tertarik dengan perkembangan visual casino games. Teknologi grafis membuat tampilan semakin beragam. Hal tersebut cukup informatif. slot88

    ReplyDelete
  19. Saya baru mengetahui bahwa casino games memiliki banyak variasi. Setiap permainan mempunyai cara dan aturan yang tidak selalu sama. Informasi seperti ini cukup berguna bagi pembaca baru. toto macau terpercaya

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoa that guideline is astonishing it truly helped me and my family, thanks a lot! rajabandot login

    ReplyDelete
  21. Perhaps you should update the php server on your webhost, WordPress is kinda slow.’,;“ rajabandot

    ReplyDelete
  22. You really should experience a contest for starters of the highest quality blogs on the internet. I most certainly will recommend this web site! SITUS BOKEP

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great site. A lot of helpful info here. I¡¯m sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you on your sweat! data macau

    ReplyDelete
  24. good read,found more information available HERE for anyone who is interested it really helped more a more in depth look, good site btw https://bshbet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. We still cannot quite think We can often be those checking important points positioned on your webblog. Our kids and that i are sincerely thankful on your generosity and then for giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Just material Managed to get on the web-site. Linda-halsband i 18K guld vermeil med ovalt spänne och diamant

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your website is absolutely beyond belief. It’s really excellent to see such a lot of talented people working all together avoiding friction. I have connected to your site through my website and also my site. i’m sure that it will significantly improve the value and traffic to my web site. 하이퍼블릭 후기

    ReplyDelete
  27. Banyak casino games memiliki tema dan grafis yang beragam. Perpaduan tersebut membuat setiap permainan terlihat unik. agen togel

    ReplyDelete
  28. Banyak casino games hadir dengan grafis yang semakin detail. Setiap grafis memberikan karakter tersendiri pada permainan. rajabandot

    ReplyDelete
  29. Banyak permainan casino games memiliki desain yang kreatif. Desain tersebut membuat setiap permainan terlihat lebih menarik. rajabandot

    ReplyDelete
  30. Casino games bertema teknologi biasanya menggunakan elemen digital yang futuristik. Gaya visual ini membuat permainan terlihat lebih modern. rajabandot

    ReplyDelete
  31. Casino games dengan desain retro memberikan nuansa yang berbeda. Gaya lama tersebut tetap memiliki daya tarik visual tersendiri. slot88

    ReplyDelete
  32. Casino games memiliki banyak desain yang menggunakan pola dekoratif. Pola tersebut membantu memperindah tampilan layar permainan. toto macau

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bola88 hadir dengan layanan taruhan praktis yang memudahkan akses bagi bettor VIP. Login untuk menikmati pilihan taruhan mix parlay dalam satu platform. Tersedia berbagai pertandingan dan pasaran yang dapat dipertimbangkan sebelum menentukan pilihan. Sistem akses dirancang sederhana agar pengguna dapat menjelajahi layanan dengan nyaman. Nikmati pengalaman taruhan melalui Bola88. Bola88

    ReplyDelete
  34. Informasi mengenai casino games ini cukup menarik perhatian. bandar slot

    ReplyDelete