About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, March 11, 2016

TGIF - Tango Golf India Foxtrot - Thank Goodness Ida Foxtrots!

I just got my invitation in the mail for the 
I was planning on going until I read the invitation 
and found out the dress was  
After letting John drive here in the United States for years, 
Siamese twins,
John and Joseph, 
moved to England, 
so the other one could drive.
Recently I got an invitation to appear on the 
program because I'm suing someone for $800. 
My second eldest daughter said, 
"No, you can't go. They'll put you in Jail for saying something dumb!" (True Story)
Why do they bother saying "raw" sewage? 
Do some people cook that stuff?

I failed my driver's test yesterday. 
The Instructor asked me, 
"What do you do at a red light?" 
I said, 
“Look around and listen to the radio.”
Let me ask you something. 
If someone is lying, 
are their pants really on fire?
Only two things are infinite, 
the universe 
and human stupidity. 
And I'm not so sure about the universe.
People in hell. 
Where do they tell someone to go?
I always think about how we measure success in our lives. 
This is what I came up with.
At age 4 success is not pissing in your pants.
At age 12 success is having friends.
At age 18 success is having your driver's license.
At age 35 success is having money.
At age 50 success is having money.
At age 70 success is having your driver's license.
At age 75 success is still having friends.
At age 80 success is not pissing in your pants.
The difference between stupidity 
and genius is that genius has its limits.
The other day,
my youngest son asked me how do you spell the word 
"future."
When spelling a word, 
I usually spell it out by saying two letters at a time, 
then pause, 
then another two letters, 
and so on. 
So I started with, 
"F-U." 
And he said, 
"Fine! You don't have to be rude about it!" 
(True Story)

This is,
Knowing That Sincerity Is Everything
And If You Can Fake That
You Have Got It Made,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

"Why do Jewish divorces cost so much? They are worth it."
"Why do Jewish men die before their wives? They want to."
"Why don't Jews drink? It interferes with their suffering."

- Henny Youngman -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Please help Michael Belcher by contributing, whatever you can, to his Go Fund Me page.
"Because fighting cancer once would be too easy!"

 Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog as your Homepage on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
you will see a
on the bottom of the page,
after all the headlines of stories
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.


Thanks Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment