About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hackers Misspelled "Foundation" In The NGO's Name As "Fandation" - It Should Be - Party With My "Fan-Nation!"

I have stated,
on more than one occasion,
that with enough time
and patience any computer system can be hacked. 
It is a
Corporate
and
Banking
nightmare.
If you are on their side.
"Last year, Russian computer security company Kaspersky Lab said a multinational gang of cyber criminals had stolen as much as $1 billion from as many as 100 financial institutions around the world in about two years."
This is why I never keep more than $25.00 in my checking
and savings accounts at my local bank.
I know what you are thinking.
Jim,
the
has guaranteed up to $250,000.00 dollars in your accounts.
Including your checking accounts,
savings accounts,
money market deposit accounts,
and your certificate of deposits.
Or,
will you be thinking,
Jim,
your are broke.
You cannot put more than $25.00 dollars in because you don't have more than $25.00 dollars to give!
Well,
I do what so many Americans did during the
Depression,
I have a really lumpy mattress,
from all that money I stuff it with,
that I sleep on every night.
So there!
One thing you should know,
I am not a lawyer,
even though I play one here on this
Blog.
But if you read the fine print of your
when you reach the $250,000.00 dollar plateau,
you are considered as a sort of stock holder in that particular bank you have your funds in.
If the
Bank Fails,
it is like when any company goes under.
You are left with what can be divvied up between all the
Stock Holders,
then you have to sue for the rest of your money.
So keep your funds under the $200,000.00 mark like I do.
"On Friday, March 11, 2016, North Milwaukee State Bank, Milwaukee, WI was closed by the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) was named Receiver. No advance notice is given to the public when a financial institution is closed."  
Right off the
FDIC
website.
The latest heist in the
Billion Dollar
range was not foiled by our 
Super Duper Firewalls 
set up at the  
It was stopped because of a miss understanding of the English language.
"A spelling mistake in an online bank transfer instruction helped prevent a nearly $1 billion heist last month involving the Bangladesh Central Bank and the New York Federal Reserve, banking officials said."
Those guys. 
They went through all that trouble 
and then make a spelling error?
"Unknown hackers still managed to get away with about $80 million, one of the largest known bank thefts in history."
At least they can tell there wives there will be dinner on the table tonight.
Those 
Firewalls, 
 how did they help? 
You don not need to breach the
Federal Reserve's Firewall
when you can,
"The hackers breached Bangladesh Bank's systems and stole its credentials for payment transfers, two senior officials at the bank said. They then bombarded the Federal Reserve Bank of New York with nearly three dozen requests to move money from the Bangladesh Bank's account there to entities in the Philippines and Sri Lanka."  By Serajul Quadir for Reuters
Now,
we have to ask ourselves.
Was it just a bunch of
Kids
on their home computers looking for a way to make a name for themselves?
Or was it just your neighborly
Corporate Espionage
that is so much fun between
Companies
these days.
Maybe one
Nation
against another?
Or,
which is my favorite theory,
is
Kim Jong-un
is still trying to buy parts for his
Nuclear Weapons Program
and maybe was a little strapped for cash?
That
Kimmy
he is such a funny guy!

 This is,
Wondering If You Still Think It Is A Good Idea Of Letting A Computer Do All Your Driving For You,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“If you think that American Capitalism is the most dangerous Institution in the World, it just goes to show, that you haven't partied like there is no tomorrow with the fun loving posse of The Islamic Republic of Iran, North Korea, The Taliban, or ISIS. They all party off the hook!

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

"Michael Belcher's cancer has returned.  He had surgery two months ago to remove nodules from his lungs. Unfortunately, they were found to not only be cancerous but active.  More surgeries and aggressive treatment will be needed." Please donate whatever you can to his Go Fund Me page. Free Michael of this horrible disease. Thank you.

 Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog as your Homepage on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
you will see a
on the bottom of the page,
after all the headlines of stories
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.


Thanks Again.

P.S. The good old fellows at the hacker group
The Moroccan Ghosts
say they only hack
Jewish Institutions
for their money.
It is good to have morals.

No comments:

Post a Comment