About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

How Did I Get From "Getting Involved, Voting, To Suing Someone" All In One Post?

Over the last couple of years, 
I have asked people to get involved when they can 
and to go out 
and vote, 
which is so important. 
Getting involved means helping the environment, 
helping the elderly, 
or giving your time 
or money to a charity of your choice. 
Voting is so important these days, 
especially the way the 
Media 
proclaims that the public has so much apathy towards it. 
This works well for both Parties. 
During the Primaries, 
the Republicans 
and the Democrats look how the regular, 
or consistent voters, 
are learning. 
Since 1960, 
the percentage of Voters in this country has average in the mid 50% range, 
with a high of 62% of eligible Voters, 
and a low of 49% of eligible Voters casting a Vote throughout the years. 
They can predict, 
pretty accurately how the final vote will go. 
The only time the Republicans 
or Democrats push really hard for Women, 
Minorities, 
and the Younger eligible voters to come out 
and vote is when one side feels it is so far behind in the polls, 
it needs the group of people who are apathetic to get involved 
and vote. 
Enough about the political system. 
Another way to fight against apathy in our lives, 
is when someone does us wrong. 
Today I'm going to embark on learning the benefits of the  
in California. 
I can't give any details to you because I'm still learning what to do, 
and how to do it properly. 
But I'm suing someone, 
because I can't let people think they can just walk all over me, 
and today I'm submitting the paperwork.
I may have, 
over time, 
been skeptical about the integrity of some 
Police Officers, 
but today I begin to learn about our 
Judicial System 
besides paying traffic fines.
Let us see if there is 
Justice for All.
Wish me luck.

This is,
Playing A Lawyer Soon In A Real Courthouse,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“You don't know a woman until you've met her in court.” 
- Norman Mailer -
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Please help by giving to the Michael Belcher cancer fund.


Like what you are reading,
or don't like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment