About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I Do More Than Watch Reruns Of Neon Genesis Evangelion - I Watch Dramas Too!

As a  
"Man of the World," 
or really just a guy who sits in front of his television set 
and watches TV shows from other countries,
like Taiwan's  
"It Started With A Kiss," 
"Crazy For You," 
and Canada's 
"Little Mosque On The Prairie.
(Those are just examples.)  
I find myself enjoying, 
how other countries see  
Americans
I know,  
Canadians 
are  
Americans 
too! 
So don't yell at me.
I went to one of the video streaming sites out of  
that I know of, 
which I haven't been to for awhile, 
and I was kind of amazed by what I saw. 
The first thing that popped out at me was the 
advertisement.
Then I saw a picture of 
Advertisements for 
on HBO,
AMC's 
CBS's
and the Disney Movie 
There were other American Movies that were advertised, 
but I cannot read Chinese, 
so I am not sure of their names.
But the one that surprised me the most was another 
AMC Classic,
Remember,
China is a country where they execute drug dealers.
This is a  
Communist Countr
who, 
as I see it, 
is embracing our culture more 
and more.
I can't help but wonder, 
what are the 
Hardliner Communist Leaders 
thinking?
They used to act just like the nut from 
Kim I Am So Fat Jong-un.
If you are too young to remember on how they used to be,
just ask any of the survivors from the 




This is,
Hoping This Is Making Our World A Smaller Place So Our Differences Become Less,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

 “There's nothing more dangerous in life than not living.” 
- Walter White - (Breaking Bad)

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Because fighting cancer once would be too easy...
As many of you know, Michael Belcher's cancer has returned. He had surgery last week to remove nodules from his lungs. Unfortunately, they were found to not only be cancerous but active.  More surgeries and aggressive treatment will be needed. Many of you have asked how you can help support the Belcher family during this time. One way is giving through this GoFundMe page. As you can imagine, fighting cancer has been a financial strain. This will help them with gas, medical bills, food and other unexpected costs that may come up during his treatment. Any contribution, big or small will greatly encourage the Belcher family in this challenging time. The Belchers are so appreciative of all your support. Let's continue to stand with them as they fight this horrible disease once again. Spread the word to your friends and family. 
FREE MICHAEL! 


Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment