About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

#PrayforBelgum - #PrayForPeace

I wrote yesterday on how
Anonymous
was taking on
Donald the Stump
and his prejudicial campaign for the 
Republican Presidential Nomination.
I was applauding their efforts 
and even asked viewers,
"To help Anonymous as they encourage supporters to target the website for the real estate magnate’s Chicago luxury hotel, TrumpChicago.com, on April 1 as part of their #OpTrump campaign."
I applaud their efforts to take on idiot politicians like Trump,
political terrorists like ISIS,
and their efforts to awaken the World to the fact that evil,
in which ever form it takes,
needs to be thwarted in its beginnings.
Then I heard what happened in Brussels
and I became enraged.
 Why couldn't
Anonymous
have warned the country of
Brussels
what was coming?
Then I cool down to realize,
ISIS
would not be around if it did not have at least some intelligence on the computer age.
Other evil entities have confused authorities in the past to become so powerful,
that they scared the average person, 
just by mentioning their name.
Example:
The
Zetas Cartel of Mexico
used Walkie-talkies to communicate when they knew government agencies would be monitoring all landline
and cell phone calls.
They became prominent in the
Drug World
by going back to an older technology.
I am not sure if any Government who knew about the attacks on Brussels,
would have warned them ahead of time.
Example:
This is going way back,
but I believe it is true today as it was back in World War Two.
Britain had cracked the Germans Enigma Code Machine.
One of the first messages they deciphered,
by British Intelligence,
was the forthcoming of
Bombing
of the 
City of Coventry. 
Winston Churchill knew that if he had evacuated the city before the bombing, 
Germany would know they had cracked their code. 
Instead he let all those people be killed so the Germans would think the Enigma Machine was unbreakable. 
Right or wrong?
So,
if a Government today new of the bombings in Brussels,
and had warned them ahead of time,
ISIS
would know they had a leak.
But I have no doubt that if
Anonymous
would have known the attacks were coming they would have done all they could to stop it.
Or I could be just fooling myself.
Hoping there really are good people in this World watching over us, fighting evil.
One thing a Hacker cannot Hack at the time of writing this Post.
I know they are working on it though.
No one can Hack the Human Mind.
And the best way to communicate,
still to this day,
is by word of mouth.
By word of mouth,
with their own little code,
so eavesdroppers
and lip readers do not suspect a thing.

This is,
"Hours after a grisly terror attack rocked Brussels' airport and a downtown metro stop, #JeSuisBruxelles and #JeSuisBrussels were trending on Twitter in a sign of solidarity with victims."
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

"Others used the hashtags #PrayforBelgum and #PrayForPeace to offer their condolences."
- Story by Kim Hjelmgaard, Delphine Reuter and John Bacon for USA TODAY -
That is my story I am sticking to it!

Please help Michael Belcher fight off his cancer by giving what you can.
Thank you.

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment