About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, March 7, 2016

Norco Loopy Pills

I missed writing yesterday on this
Blog
because, 
I blame it on the loopy pills prescribed by my dentist after I had two teeth pulled on Saturday.
"Norco is the brand name for the combination prescription drug acetaminophen/hydrocodone. (Which I was prescribed.) It is used to treat moderate to severe pain. Vicodin, Lorcet, and Lortab are other brand names for this combination." 
From the website everydayhealth.com
It is manufactured by 
Now the fun stuff about 
"As with all prescription drugs that contain acetaminophen, (Tylenol) the FDA requires that the labels carry a "black box" warning highlighting the potential for severe liver damage, and another warning about the potential for allergic reactions. Before taking Norco, it's important to tell your doctor about any allergies you have, not only to hydrocodone and acetaminophen, but to other narcotics, such as morphine or codeine, and whether you have liver or kidney disease. Since hydrocodone can slow or stop your breathing, your doctor also needs to know about any brain disorders or head injuries, asthma, chronic disruptive pulmonary disease, sleep apnea, or seizures. Like any narcotic painkiller, hydrocodone can become addictive. You should be candid with your doctor if you've had a personal history of drug or alcohol abuse."
Pregnancy & Norco.
"Norco is in FDA Pregnancy Category C, meaning that it’s unknown if Norco can harm a developing fetus because no adequate and well-controlled studies have been carried out in pregnant women."
Of course not,
that would be stupid!
The Norco high & it is high on abuse.
"Hydrocodone, the narcotic component of Norco, makes it ripe for abuse, especially since it's easily available as a generic and is not an expensive drug. The drug can give users a feeling of euphoria that lasts several hours. Abuse of any narcotic drug, including Norco, can result in addiction, overdose, or death, especially in a child or any person using the drug without a prescription."
Norco withdrawal.
"Going cold turkey, or stopping the drug abruptly after developing a dependency on it, will likely bring on withdrawal symptoms. These usually include sweating, a runny nose, watery eyes, goose bumps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, restlessness, and agitation."
I do not know what the big deal is about those symptoms. 
I had the same ones every time I broke up with a girlfriend! 
Since, 
I drank my liver into oblivion, 
beginning in the early 1970s thru to the late 1990s, 
and since I am allergic to aspirin, 
my liver has taken a beating from 
Tylenol
So, 
I am quitting the loopy pills immediately, 
and destroying the rest. 
Because;
"Hydrocodone is a narcotic, while acetaminophen is a mild painkiller. Combined, they belong to a class of drugs called opioid analgesics, which work by blocking certain nerve cell receptors in the brain."
The word 
"opioid" 
tells me the street would have a market for these pills but I am way over experimenting with any drug since I stopped playing music in rock bands, 
during the 1980s! 
My body is like a  
It is sacred, 
but has a lot of damage from the earthquake of my youth!

This is,
Maybe Someone Should Start Quoting Me - "My Body Is Like A Temple In Nepal" - Man That Is Some Good Stuff,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Sometimes we take action, sometimes we take pills.” 
- Fall Out Boy -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

 Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
you will see a
Link
on the bottom of the page,
after all the headlines of stories
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.


Thanks again.

6 comments:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Adipex Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Adderall for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! best steroids supplier usa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. kop percocet online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. kop percocet online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. tramadol online

    ReplyDelete