About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Working For The F.B.I.

 There I was,
on a
Saturday
night,
working for the
F.B.I.
I was down town,
sitting in a nest of bad men,
with the whiskey bottles piling high.
Bootlegging boozers were on the west side of town.
Just about to call up the D.A. to tell them about the people,
who are doing wrong.
When I heard this woman singing,
singing a song.
A pair of forty-fives pistols opened up my eyes.
Looking down those barrels,
my temperature started to rise.
She was a long cool woman in a black dress,
pointing a pair of guns at my chest.
Just five foot nine
 but oh so beautiful.
With just one look,
I was a bad mess.
Cause that long cool woman had it all.
Saw her heading towards a table,
walking like big black cat.
When Charlie said,
"I hope that you're able boy."
Well,
I'm telling you,
I know,
she is where it's at!
Suddenly we heard a sirens.
Everybody started to run.
Jumping out of doors,
and over tables,
then I heard somebody shooting a gun.
Later the D.A. was cuffing my left hand,
she a holding my right.
I told her not to be scared,
because you're gonna be alright.
If I want to spend my life with a
long cool woman in a black dress,
I have to blow my cover to stop her arrest.
You know she had it all.
Just at five-nine,
but you know she had it all.
Beautiful she was.
She just had it all.
See the source image 
This is,
Guess Whom And What Inspired This Story
Jim Hauenstein,

And,
 

“I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.”
-
Jane Eyre -

 That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?
Sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment.
If it's worthy enough,
I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

Be Kind To Everyone.

I'll Be Seeing You!

 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... Could it be a song by The hollies? One of the first songs that I looked up the words to when the internet became available. Sweet hitchhiker by CCR too. Not to mention yellow ledbetter by Pearl jam. Keep on posting and I'll keep on reading. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, there are a couple of songs in your comment that I didn't even think about6. Good work and thanks

      Delete