About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, May 18, 2015

Did You Miss Me?

Well,
obviously not!
Either I have a group of people checking out my Blog
and a group of followers who don't know how to use a computer's keyboard to leave a Comment,
or life is just too hectic for anyone to take the time.
I have a Facebook page I'm starting to use and I know you all can comment on that since someone is clicking on the
"Hand,"
with its thumb up,
called the
"Like"
sign.
Some of you even go as far as to put into the Comment Section,
where again you're supposed to type words,
a
"Smiley Face"
emoticon.
Remember the saying,
"You are what you eat?"
IT'S WRONG!
You are what you read,
say,
and do!
Go out today and read something.
Anything.
Read my Blog.
(Pretty Please.)
Read a book.
A magazine.
A Billboard.
Read something!
Then comment on it.
With a friend,
with a foe,
on Facebook,
Twitter,
Instagram,
Yelp,
Tumblr,
StumbleUpon,
Raptr,
Netlog,
Kiwibox,
Hotlist,
Gaia Online,
My Space,
and so on.
Then do something that will make the World a better place.
I'm not saying you have to quit your job and march all the way to
Washington, D.C.
to protest the lack of jobs in this country.
I'm saying vote if you're old enough,
stop a bully picking on your neighbor's kid,
help an old lady cross the street,
let a person skip in front of you at the cash register who only has one item while you have a full shopping cart.
Little things in life like,
acts of kindness,
concern for someone's well being,
common courtesy,
a friendly hello,
doing what is right,
and not being a selfish bitter person.
Oh wait.
That would mean putting down your cell phone,
picking your head up,
and looking around to see what is in front of you!
Yes,
the sky is still blue!

This is James Hauenstein,

And,

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Like what you read, or don't like what you see, become a Follower, leave a Comment below, and I'll answer you in a Post.
Thanks for reading.
Check out the story,
"The Experiment,"
and follow the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment