About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Friday, May 1, 2015

It Takes a Choir

I just found a program called
"It Takes A Choir"
on
USA Network.
The problem is,
the show is only on,
"On Demand,"
and has already been cancelled.
I was a big fan of the
British
version on
BBC America
when it was called,
"Choir."
I know why it was cancelled before it was given a chance.
USA Network is still a small time channel trying to be a big one.
The people running the network are scared to let an uplifting, optimistic program like
"It Takes A Choir"
time to find an audience.
The world needs better programing than the junk reality shows that are being broadcast today.
Which are not really
"Reality Shows"
at all.
The people on those programs are paid professionals and the situations are all pre-planned.
Don't believe me?
Look in the
"Trade Papers"
for
"Reality Contestants Wanted."
I've given
USA Network
too many chances over the years to improve themselves,
but they fail every year.
They just lost one more viewer.
I can't think of anyone I know who still watches that channel.
I can't figure out how they stay in business!

This is,
I Have An Opinion Dammit
And I Am Going To Use It
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Did you ever think about life as a metaphor for television?”
- Chuck Palahniuk -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
you will see a
Link
on the bottom of the page,
where it says;
View Web Version.
Click on that to truly get the full benefit of my
Blog.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it on a cellphone.


Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment