About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Saturday, March 5, 2016

What Does "Humorous Fridays, Norco, Hank The Dog, And Melbourne" Have In Common?

I guess 
"Humorous Fridays" 
might not be the way to go. 
Yesterday's Post was, 
somewhat, 
a failure. 
Either no one thought it was funny 
or no one got the humor in it. 
I believe it is the first choice since I believe my readers are the most intelligent in the World. 
Otherwise, 
they wouldn't be reading my Blog.
The problem I'm having today is paging through all the different websites to find a story worthy of my readers. 
I spent 4 hours at the Dentist office today, 
had two fillings put in, 
and two teeth pulled. 
And does my face hurt. 
Well, 
it does a little. 
So, 
for me, 
with a face full of anesthesia 
and an  
Acetaminophen/Hydrocodo  
tablet in my gut, 
the most important story of the day is from my old home town of  
"Hank the Dog is alive; The Milwaukee Brewers baseball team hold press conference to prove it."
By Matt Lichtenstadter on The Comeback.
"Stop the presses, stop the presses! The Milwaukee Brewers held a press conference on Friday to address the recent conspiracy theory that Hank the Dog, the team’s unofficial mascot, had been replaced by an imposter. Hank is alive and there has been no hoax perpetrated on our culture by the Brewers. Microchip inserted in @BrewersHank in 2014…Matches the one tested March 3. Hank 1 is the only one! @WISN12News pic.twitter.com/wLPB0eYakP — Ben Hutchison (@BennyHutch) March 4, 2016 Veterinarian Dr. William S. Rice of Lakeside Animal Hospital, who’s been in charge of Hank’s medical care since 2014, confirmed the dog’s identity by comparing previous and current dental records. More importantly, a microchip that was implanted in Hank during his adoption was scanned and the identification number matched the one registered in the clinic’s database. Just in case anyone was still skeptical, Dr. Nancy Weiss of the Wisconsin Humane Society also scanned the microchip to confirm that Hank is actually Hank and not a replacement Hank."
Now, 
was not that worth waiting all day for me to post?

This is,
Actually Waiting For The Formula 1 World Championship To Begin March 18th Thru The 20th - In Melbourne - Australia,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one's ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone.” - Bruce McLaren -

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

"Because Fighting cancer once would be too easy."
If you can, please give to the Michael Belcher cancer fund.
Thank You.

Like what you are reading,
or don not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment