About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Take Care Michael Schumacher

What do you do when the family of one of your heroes,
who had a tragic accident where he could be a vegetable,
(Not a medical term.)
asks that the family be left alone.
We all wait to hear on the fate of our heroes,
the gladiators who fight for us.
They epitomize the
Greek God Hermes
to us.
Michael Schumacher,
as in Hermes,
was the messenger of the
Gods
in motor racing .
Hermes is the God of sports and of athletes.
(And a few other anecdotes that do not apply here.)
Yet,
we must adhere to the wishes of the family,
because it is their family,
and family is everything!

"Michael Schumacher latest health updates: Still no news as Schumacher family continues media blackout." By Charles Lim for MNRDaily
The past few weeks have been very quiet when it came to news regarding the health condition of the seven-time world Formula One racing champion Michael Schumacher. The lack of news however doesn't necessarily have to mean that there are no improvements in the racer's health and that it might be just the way the Schumacher family wants it. One of the last people to have visited the champion was fellow Formula One racing ace, Niki Lauda. In the past few years, Lauda has had nothing but praise for the Formula One star and now he has confessed that he himself didn't have that much information regarding Schumacher's condition. "The family protects him and I understand that completely. But it means that all those who would like to know something, do not. I often think of him, but unfortunately, I have no contact. We all just hope, hope, hope," Lauda mentions. Apart from Lauda, Schumacher's manager, Sabine Kehm, recently revealed that the racing star actually wanted to disappear from the public view and that it was one of his "secret dreams" to do so someday. "I think it was his secret dream to be able to do that (disappear) someday. That's why now I still want to protect his wishes in that I don't let anything get out," Kehm had mentioned. For now, Schumacher is still continuing with his rehabilitation and recovery at their family home in the shores of Lake Geneva. The $800 million property has also been home to 15 medical professionals who are taking care of the ailing racer ever since his skiing accident during a holiday at the French Alps. Reports also reveal that the family is spending more than $140,000 a week for the racing star's medical expenses, which has been taking its toll on the family's financial situation.
I hope they are financially sound
and can bare the weight.
Take care Michael.

This is,
Yes - Being German - I Like German Formula 1 Drivers,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“Take someone who doesn't keep score, who's not looking to be richer, or afraid of losing, who has not the slightest interest even in his own personality. He is free!”
- Rumi -

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Please help Michael Belcher fight off his cancer.
Give what you can.
Thank you.

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment