About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Only The Beginning Of Existence

If you have not noticed, 
my
Posts
have lost a certain bite to them this week. 
I try to add my usual sarcastic wit to my stories, 
yet they lack that  
"Je Ne Sais Quoi"
quality to them.
 The reason for this, 
is not that I am ill in anyway, 
but that there has been a death in the family. 
Such traumatic events in our lives, 
sometimes make it hard to concentrate. 
To give the maximum effort needed to accomplish a task to one's own best ability. 
My distraction is not for the person who has died. 
My distraction is for family members who were close to the decease.
They morn his passing. 
I morn their feeling of loss 
and how they will suffer from it. 
My beliefs are different than most. 
I believe that our 
Soul, 
or 
Conscience, 
Life Force, 
Spirit, 
Elan Vital, 
Aura, 
or whatever you believe that makes who we are inside, 
in my opinion is made from 
Pure Energy
I also believe that energy cannot be destroyed, 
but that it can only be change into another form. 
Leaving this life is not the end of our energy, 
it takes another form, 
which leads us into another plain of existence.
I do not know how many plains of existence there is for our 
Pure Energy
yet I am positive that this life is only the beginning for that  
Energy!

This is,
Saying Goodbye To A Family Member Until I See Him On The Other Side,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,


“The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond, and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.” 

That is my story and I am sticking to it!

 Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment