About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Dentistry From The Heart

My second eldest Daughter has been going to school, 
for some time, 
to become a Dental Assistant. 
She will be graduating in one month. 
Recently she told me about a wonderful program here in the 
United States, 
Canada, 
Australia, 
and in 
New Zealand. 
It is called 
I applaud the wonderful work this charitable organization does. 
If you are like me, 
and you do not have Dental Insurance because of no fault of your own, 
you can go to one of their 
"Events" 
held every Friday 
and Saturday to get one procedure done for free. 
The procedures provided are 
Extractions, 
Fillings, 
and 
Cleaning. 
Check out their 
and scan for a date 
and place near you.
The calendar is updated all the time,
 so you might have to check it more than once a month.
The Dentists 
and their staff, 
volunteer to do this work for free once a year.
You will have to page each month to find a location near you. 
These links are for the United States alone. 
If you read this 
and are wondering if something is happening in your country, 
you will have to do the research yourself. 
But if you find something like  
"Dentistry from the Heart," 
in your area, 
it is well worth the search. 
Because, 
you feel so good after a good cleaning!

This is,
Having Renewed Vigor Because My Smile Is That Much Brighter,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,


“You mean people pay you to do this to them? I thought you had captured these people and brought them here against their will! How do I become a dentist?” 
- Michael Buckley -
 
That's my story and I am sticking to it!
 
"Because fighting cancer once would be too easy."
If you can, 
please help by giving to the 
cancer fund.
Thank You.

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
and I'll answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment