About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Monday, February 13, 2017

Sign A Petition - I Dare You

A lot of people out there always tell me that;
"TwoBuck, I just don't have the time to start a Political Party of my own, work for change in the Two Parties we already have, or write to my Senator or House of Representative. But if you can make it easy for all of us "Coach Potatoes" to be heard at the White House, I am all for it."
Well,
do I have a surprise for you.
I have a way for you to get involved in our
Democratic System
by either signing a
Petition
or creating your own
Petition!
All from the comfort of your computer chair.
Yes,
that is right
Boys & Girls,
you too can make a difference by going to the website;
"Your Voice in the White House."
Create a Petition, Gather Signatures, and get 100,000 Signatures in Thirty Days!
Image result for we the people
Now you don't have to get up off the coach to make a difference.
Go ahead,
sign that
Petition.

"Wow, TwoBuck. That was so much fun, what else do you have to offer?"
Well,
Boys & Girls,
why don't we open up a gate.
A
Fredkin Gate.
"The Fredkin gate (also CSWAP gate) is a computational circuit suitable for reversible computing, invented by Edward Fredkin. It is universal, which means that any logical or arithmetic operation can be constructed entirely of Fredkin gates. The Fredkin gate is a circuit or device with three inputs and three outputs that transmits the first bit unchanged and swaps the last two bits if, and only if, the first bit is 1. The basic Fredkin gate is a controlled swap gate that maps three inputs (C, I1, I2) onto three outputs (C, O1, O2). The C input is mapped directly to the C output. If C = 0, no swap is performed; I1 maps to O1, and I2 maps to O2. Otherwise, the two outputs are swapped so that I1 maps to O2, and I2 maps to O1. It is easy to see that this circuit is reversible, i.e., undoes itself when run backwards. A generalized n×n Fredkin gate passes its first n-2 inputs unchanged to the corresponding outputs, and swaps its last two outputs if and only if the first n-2 inputs are all 1. The Fredkin gate is the reversible three-bit gate that swaps the last two bits if the first bit is 1."
 Image result for fredkin gate
Stick that in your pipe
and smoke it,
you wannabe computer programmers!

This is,
I Am Just Like The Rest Of Those Artists Who Boycotted The Grammy's Last Night.
The Music I Wrote Never Gets Nominated
So I Refuse To Attend The Event.
Plus,
I Wasn't Invited.
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”
- Isaac Asimov -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you are reading,
or do not like what you see.
Set up my Blog as your Homepage,
or sign up as a Follower,
or leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment