About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Choices

It happens to us all.
No one is excluded in life.
At different points in everyone's life,
there are choices to be made.
Sometimes,
you only have to decide between two choices.
Other times,
your decision is based on one of many choices.
The
 defines
Choice
as
- An act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
Your choices in life also,
in my humble opinion,
define who you are,
who you were,
and who you will become.
You will find that some of your choices are easy ones,
others,
difficult.
Some will be good,
some will be bad.
Haters in this world will berate you for the independent choices you make,
that do not agree with what they believe.
They want you to choose what they believe is the right course for your life so they can control you.
This is how Cults work.
One individual controlling all your choices.
The people who love you,
will understand your choices,
be they good ones
or bad.
It won't matter to them as long as you learn from your mistakes
and grow as a person.
That is just one part of life that makes it so exciting.
Looking back at your choices,
you will see how they have shaped your life today.
The choices you make today,
will be interesting in seeing how they shape your future.

Image result for choice
So here is my dilemma.
The reason I am thinking about the choices I have made in my life.
What will become of my future,
because of the choice I have to make right now?
So I boldly went where I have never gone before
and said,
"YES, PUT SOME BLACK PEPPER ON THAT TERIYAKI FOOT LONG!"

This is,
50/50 On My Choices In Life,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,

"We are our choices."

That is my choice, to write this story.

Like what you are reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
below this story you will see a
Link
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.


Thanks again.

1 comment:

  1. I was anticipating a huge, life changing decision you had to make and it turns out to be what to put on your footlong!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete