About Me

My photo
Hello my fellow Politiores Troglodytes. This Blog is a collection of Posts, Poems, & Short Stories that I write on a daily basis. If you find it entertaining, informative, and controversial, then I have done my job properly. Thank goodness too, because Karma has been on my case of late. I'm supposed to bring fifty people into the fold or I'll have to give back the part of Einstein's brain I inherited. No, I'm not one of the Scientists who got a piece of his brain when he died. Karma said, "Eat this knowledge. It'll make you smarter!" The bargain I made with Karma was, if I could change fifty people into Politiores Populos, I would be rewarded with my very own Lamborghini. So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Like what you're reading, then read on. P.S. Populo is Latin for people. Politiores is Latin for educated. Troglodytes is English for troglodytes. And Einstein's brain was stolen by Thomas Stoltz Harvey after his death in 1955 and eventually divvied up into 240 pieces. If you just read that last sentence, then you have just learned something and I'm just that much closer to fulfilling my commitment to Karma!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Go To The Movies!

If you have read any of my earlier
Posts,
you will have read,
that I walk four miles a day,
everyday in the morning.
Nothing like a brisk start to the day,
by going to the
Great Outdoors
for fresh air!
For me,
it refreshes my mind,
and I usually come up with a good idea to write about on this
Blog.
So today,
it's all about the
Movies.
I'm going to use the category everyone likes,
"My Top Five Favorite Movies!"
So here they are
"My Favorite Top Five Movies"
in no particular order:

1.) A Clockwork Orange - If you truly knew me, you would know this is my favorite movie of all time.
I even quote lines from it once in awhile.
See the source image
2.) Casablanca - Great "Film Noir" from the classic period of the Black & White Movie Era.
Not a drinking Buddy movie though.
See the source image
3.) The Gods Must Be Crazy - A South African Comedy set in Botswana that is a must see.
Rent as soon as you can!
See the source image
4.) Eating Raoul - It has everything you want in a Movie.
Dark Comedy, Swinger Parties, Nazi Fetishists (I'm not approving Nazism, it's a comedy.), Dominatrix, Marijuana Smoking (Again, I'm not condoning.), Cannibalism (What? That's what you're OK with?), Killing Rich Folks for their Money and Chopping them up to Serve them as Food in a Restaurant!
See the source image
Figuring out the last
Movie
was the hardest!
Their is so much
Sci-Fi
I could put down,
like
Star Trek & Star Wars,
Anime,
Tri-Gun
comes to mind,
Horror,
any
Alfred Hitchcock
film,
Westerns,
like
Silverado,
but I have to put at least
One Foreign Film
in
or I won't be able to sleep at night.
Drum roll please.
5.) Amelie - A 2001 French Film about a Girl who finds herself and becomes a Woman.
The way the French can only tell it!
See the source image
Well,
this turned out to be harder than I thought.
I was going to add some of my favorite categories to this
Post
and
List My Favorites Movies
under those categories,
but I don't think I have a year to spend on this.
The categories I wanted to add?
The Best Bruce Campbell Movies
All time favorite "Old Spice" TV Commercial Spoke Person.
Best Troma Movies
If you don't know, you don't know.
Best B Westerns
which is any early
John Wayne Western.
Best Anime Movies
Again,
Tri-Gun.
Good English Films
They're so pretentious though.
Great French Films,
Oui, Oui.
Best Korean Films,
any dubbed martial arts movie.
Best Taiwan Films,
they're all love stories.
Russian Propaganda,
what other kind of movie do they make?
Shortest German Films,
impossible to find,
if you know what I mean.
Like I said,
I don't a year to spend on this.

This is,
Jim Hauenstein,

And,


“Everything I learned I learned from the movies.”
- Audrey Hepburn -


That is my story and I am sticking to it!

Like what you reading?

Sign up as a Follower,
or Set up my Blog
as your Homepage
on your Web-browser,
or Leave a Comment,
or a Suggestion,
and I will answer you in a Post.

Thanks for reading.

If you are reading this on a
Cell-Phone,
below this story you will see a
Link
where it says;
View Web Version.
To truly get the full benefit of my
Blog,
I suggest you view the web version.
You will just have to expand the page to be able to read it.
Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment